Wednesday, November 01, 2006

We Want Your Comments!

Hi! I'm NU Library's "Blogmaster" and I just enabled the commenting feature. I did this because one of the many things I recently learned at a conference is that blogs should be interactive. We've always been interested in what you think about our blog posts and about the Library in general, and commenting in our blog is an excellent way for you to communicate with us.

The commenting process is easy, but let me know if you have any problems!

Looking forward to hearing from from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! It was great to participate in such a wonderful conference, weather notwithstanding. I still feel much was accomplished, and am glad to have made the trip to meet our colleagues to the north.

I am a strong proponent of the interactive potential of blogs as library tools and compliment you on your choice here. I hope your students and faculty will utilize this feature. It will be very easy for them since you have enabled anonymous commenting, meaning you don't have to have an account to comment.

I also have to tell you I love the catchy pun in the name of this blog! Cool!

jennifer graham
University at Buffalo
(li)blogger and web 2.0 enthusiast